Question about Printers & Copiers
Hp photosmart 3210 all in one printer
I, too, used the same solution of holding down "OK" "CXL" and "BLACK COLOR" at the same time. Printer will restart itself and everything is a-ok!
Posted on May 04, 2009
I same problem and may 2009 fix did not work for me. Ink system has failed. Unable to copy receive faxes, or pirnt. Refer to printer documention. Error: 0xc18a0106
Posted on Jun 28, 2009
Don't waste your time on the copy and paste HP solution above.
If you really want to fix your printer:
Okay, HERE IS THE ACTUAL FIX FOR THIS ERROR.
1. Disconnect your USB cable.
2. Turn off the printer.
3. Press and hold down these four buttons at the same time:
OK, Cancel, Black, Color.
4. While still holding them down hit the power button once.
5. It will Blink.
5. Hit the power button again.
6. Continue holding until you get a message on the screen.
7. Allow the printer to sequence through and there you go.
Posted on May 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2015 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Oct 30, 2013 | HP Photosmart 3210 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 24, 2011 | HP Photosmart 3210 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 02, 2011 | HP Photosmart 3210 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 24, 2010 | HP Printers & Copiers
Dec 19, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Mar 09, 2008 | HP Photosmart 3210 All-In-One InkJet...
2,613 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!