Question about Samsung ML-2510 Laser Printer
First install it at another computer and check if problem persists (if not - is a driver problem) icq 475653626
Posted on Jan 04, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Open Printers and Faxes.
2. Right mouse click on the Epson printer and left click Properties.
3. Click on the Advanced tab.
4. Click the Print Processor button.
5. Under Print Processor, select WinPrint.
6. Under Default Datatype, make sure RAW is selected. Click OK.
7. Back on the Advanced tab remove the check next to Keep Printed
8. Click Apply and OK.
Sep 14, 2012 | Epson Artisan 800 Series
Jul 28, 2011 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
Jan 03, 2011 | HP PSC 1410v All-in-One Printer
Nov 20, 2010 | HP C4680 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Nov 02, 2010 | Dell 3000cn Laser Printer
Oct 20, 2009 | HP PSC 2175 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 11, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 05, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 01, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 24, 2007 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: