Question about Dell 5100cn Laser Printer
I get an error message after powering up -016-370 restart printer and can't print
Turn off the printer
1. Connect the printer through USB.
2. hold the enter button (the one in the middle of the circle) with the cancel button simultaneously
3. turn on the printer you will see the following message on the LCD screen
4. " download mode… ready"
5. Start the firmware update from the computer.
6. The LCD will change to "writing…"
7. After about 10 minutes it will prompt you to restart the printer.
Posted on Nov 27, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 03, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 14, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
If the installation screen does not appear:
In Windows 2000, double-click My Computer from your desktop.
Dec 06, 2010 | Dell 962 Photo All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 10, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 18, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 29, 2009 | Lexmark X6170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 11, 2008 | HP Photosmart 2575 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 22, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX5400 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 17, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R340 InkJet Printer
Nov 26, 2007 | HP PSC 2355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 23, 2018 | Dell 5100cn Laser Printer
2,001 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!