Question about Toshiba Satellite M105-S3004 Notebook
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 25, 2011 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Feb 06, 2011 | Dell Latitude D610 Notebook
Jun 03, 2010 | HP G60-120US Laptop
Jun 15, 2009 | Acer LXA3706003 Notebook
Jan 16, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad T22 2647 Notebook
Nov 08, 2007 | Compaq Presario 900 /1500 Series EVO...
Mar 15, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite M105-S3004 Notebook
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: