Question about GPX S7799 Shelf System
I need to replace the belt on my turntable, but don't know how it should go on. Is there a diagram somewhere?
1) Remove the platter - just lift up
2) Underneath the platter, you'll see a small lip section
3) Wrap the belt around this lip
4) Put platter back on turntable
5) Rotate platter until you see the motor shaft through the holes on the platter - a brass round looking piece
6) Pinch the belt around the motor shaft.
7) That's it.
Digital Analog Therapy
Turntable Parts : Turntable Repairs
Posted on Aug 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2013 | Electro Brand Nostalgic Stereo CD Music...
Mar 30, 2011 | Crosley Entertainer CR-79 Turntable, CD,...
Aug 24, 2009 | Optimus Audio Shelf Systems
Jul 22, 2008 | Teac GF-350 CD Shelf System
Mar 20, 2008 | Audio Shelf Systems
Feb 20, 2008 | Aiwa Z-L500 Shelf System
Jan 27, 2008 | Philco (R) Suitcase CD Shelf System
Jan 03, 2008 | Audio Shelf Systems
Jan 02, 2008 | Audio Shelf Systems
491 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: