Question about GPS
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 26, 2017 | Lowrance Boating
on Aug 18, 2009 | Tomtom GO 720 GPS Receiver
OTA - Over the Air Software Updates will be broadcast via satellite for the product when new updates are
available. Humax reserves the right for deciding when the software updates will be released.
Follow below to ensure that you receive the OTA Software Updates when they are released:
1* You are connected to a suitable satellite dish and are receiving the all of the freesat service.
2* The signal strength and quality are at a high level; if you are experiencing problems with the signal
then please do not continue with the download.
3* The product is in Standby mode each night allowing it to detect, download, and install the updates
* Please do not unplug the product from the mains during the software update procedure; this can
cause the product not to operate.
* Please do not remove the antenna cable from the dish from the product during the update as this can
cause the product not to operate
* For information on the release of new software or the changes made please visit www.humaxdigital.
* The download can take between 5 - 10 minutes to complete.
* During the update process you will not be able to use the product.
* During the software update scheduled recordings will not take place.
* You cannot schedule programmes during software update
Sep 18, 2011 | Humax FOXAT HDR DTV Receiver
Apr 28, 2011 | GPS
Feb 02, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A205-S5804 Notebook
Feb 04, 2008 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 Digital Camera
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!