- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It seems that the print head is clogged.
You can choose to live with it by print at slowest speed (best photo or things like that)
Or you may try to fix, however, it requires some skills.
A. USING ALCOHOL
1. Check if what print head was clogged: Print a test page.
2. Look at the test page, identify incomplete lines. what are there colors?
For instant, blue line: clogged on blue head
3. Remove the ink tanks, and pump alcohol through the clogged print head
4. Do head cleaning to see if it works
If it does not work, try B method. Please only do this if you have experience on disassemble a printer, or you have nothing to lose, because incorrect handling parts from printers will kill it forever.
B. DIPPING THE PRINT HEAD IN BOILING WATER
1. Remove the ink tanks,.
2. Remove all the cables connect to cartridge
3. Remove the cartridge
4. Boil some pure water ( Aquafina of Pepsi is the best) until small bubbles appear
5. Dip the head of cartridge ONLY in boiling water for 2 minutes.
6. Put all things together.
Sounds like the printer head is dirty and needs to be cleaned. If after removing the ink cartridge and cleaning the print head with DENATURED ALCOHOL NOT RUBBING ALCOHOL, does not produce clean prints with out the lines, you might need to replace the actual print head mechanism. The print heads do not last forever and need to be replace every so often.
Nozzle check perfect? No ink drop outside lines? Cyan lines is random position. Print blank pages. It is still appear cyan lines? If yes, it caused by waste ink at bottom plate. Print blank pages more, it will clean itself.
First with a clean soft cloth and a very small amt of alcohol clean off the underside of the printer carridge (the holder for the print heads) also where the print heads cleaning station is clean out any large masses of congealed link. Then remove the ink cartridge in question and with a pencileraser gently rub the contacts and both the cartridge and the carridge replace the cartridge. Using the software tools for the printer clean and align the printheads ( if there is an option to do so). If this dosn't fix the problem try a different ink cartridge.