Question about Avaya Lands Phones
Our mail line rings and rings and no voicemail is picking up. All mailboxes say active. Avaya IP phones are desktop 1410
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Using AVAYA 4610SW IP phone
Answer to the second problem :-
1. The changes in the ring tone has to be made by accessing the Avaya server where the phones are registered.
2. Log in to the avaya server...... enter change station <station number> on the command prompt
3. In the personalized ring pattern field, you can select one out of the 8 available options by typing any digit between from 1 to 8.
4. The ring pattern of that particular station will change accordingly.
5. Keep the personalized ring pattern of all the stations different by assigning different digits against this value
Posted on Apr 02, 2009
Ensure the reachability of the call server from that port. To ensure the same, configure a laptop with the IP address and default gateway of the intended IP phone. Then try pinging the call server from the laptop.
If this works then the setting should work for IP phone too. Double check on the router IP address and Vlan ID configured on the phone.
Posted on Apr 02, 2009
SOURCE: Avaya 18D Change Number of Rings
Programming is done on extension 10 or 11
Press feature 00
Left intercom, Left intercom
number of rings 4
do the same for all lines
Posted on Apr 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2014 | Avaya Partner 34B Corded Phone
Apr 21, 2014 | Avaya Definity PBX Phone 6424D+ Gray
Aug 28, 2013 | Avaya Corded Phone avaparp18d
Jul 29, 2010 | Avaya 5610 IP Phone
May 15, 2010 | Avaya 5400 Series 5410 Phone
May 07, 2010 | Avaya Corded Phone avaparp18d
Mar 29, 2010 | Linksys SPA941 IP Phone
Feb 16, 2010 | Avaya Lands Phones
Oct 06, 2009 | Comdial Avaya Partner ACS Phone
Oct 06, 2009 | Avaya Lands Phones
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: