Question about Kenwood KVT-719DVD 7 in. Car Monitor
Hi i have a kvt719dvd player and i cant seem to get any audio out of the
speakers when i change my zone control to dvd...i only get audio from
the dvd or cd when i set it on the rear speakers and tuner for the
front speakers any sugguestions?
Have you tried turning the zone off completely? I had a similar problem, but once I released zone it stopped acting weird
Posted on Apr 17, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
U cant get an amplified out put form ur av receiver for zone 2. speaker a A and B is the same out put of frond left and right. it is not ZONE 2 output. U can get only a pre output for zone to from this receiver. U nee a separate stereo amplifier for using zone 2 .put an amplifier in the other room, connect the zone 2 pre out to it. And do the following setup in ur av receiver .
The receiver shows check speaker cable because its amplifier minimum impedance is 8 ohms . when u connect other speaker in speaker the total impedance will come under 4 ohms. Speaker b is not ZONE 2 in this amplifier
1. press the input selector button A or B to select the source component you want to setup.
2. press and hold LEARN (on remote) button about 3 seconds by using a boll pen or similar object ( SETUP and the selected component name appear alternately in the display window.)
3. press up or down arrow to select "zone2"
4. press LEARN to complete the Zone 2 setup.
5. press source select up arrow to display Zone2 in the window.
6. press an input selector button to select input source u want to listen to in the second room
7. u can control the component by using the component control area button
Dec 26, 2010 | Yamaha RX-V2200 Receiver
Dec 13, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 18, 2009 | Kenwood KVT-512 Car DVD Player
Jun 10, 2009 | Onkyo TX-SR605 Receiver
Jan 01, 2009 | Denon AVR-886 Receiver
May 20, 2008 | Denon AVR-3805 Receiver
Oct 08, 2007 | Kenwood KVT-617DVD Car DVD Player
Aug 20, 2006 | JVC KD-AVX1 Car DVD Player
Apr 25, 2017 | Kenwood KVT-719DVD 7 in. Car Monitor
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: