Plz help me..
i got my sansa e250 on black friday at best buy and i was so happy..
but all of sudden my video wont work everything else is fine. like its still cool with music, picture and radio, but it will turn itself off whenever i try to play videos.. i tried with many different videos.. it worked first day,, then it wouldnt work after that.. can someone plz help me with this?
my email is
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i had this same problem on my sons e250. after much hair pulling i figured out that if the mp3 you have on the e250 doesnt have any ID3 tags and only a windows file name they wont show up on the e250. A real pain. Had to go through and retag all the songs that didnt have ID3 tags. After I had done that all worked.
if the sound doesnt work on your computer it's probably the video. try putting other videos on that do work on your computer becuase then you can figure out if its the videos causing the orlbem or your mp3. heres a link to the sansa forums just in case http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board?board.id=e200
Go ahead and do this, in case the DB is corrupted:
Format - Erases Everything: Connect your Sansa player to the computer and open Windows Media Player. Click on the Sync tab. Pull down the drop down menu underneath the Sync tab by moving your cursor over the Sync tab and left clicking on the little black arrow underneath the Sync tab. Highlight "Sansa 1GB" (wording may vary slightly), and then select "Format." - this should erase everything.
Firmware Upgrade- Erases Everything: Get the latest firmware upgrade from Sansa - it updates the firmware and erases every song in the player all at once. Note: this method doesn't work if already have the latest firmware. Go to this website and click "Firmware Updater" to find out: http://www.sandisk.com/Retail/DriverDownloads.aspx
Seems like your player may be encountering some corruption. Try this and see if it would help:
Switch your Sansa E250 to its Recovery Mode:
1. Make sure the player is powered off
2. Enable the "Hold" switch (located on the top of the player). You would know it's enabled when you see the "orange-colored" surface
3. Press the "Record" button. Make sure you keep it pressed while pressing on the "Menu" button.
4. keep your fingers pressed on these 2 buttons until the E250 LCD screen displays "Welcome to Recovery Mode"
5. Connect your E250 to your computer. (Just a reminder: The minimum Operating System requirements for a Sansa E200 player is Windows XP and above)
6. Double-click on "My Computer" and you would see your Sansa E250 appear as a "16 MB" drive. Note: If you do not see that "16 MB" drive/partition, please repeat steps 1-6.
Next, Apply the firmware for the E250 (your player should be connected to your PC at this time):
Use this link to download the firmware for your Sansa E250 (for better results, please save this file on your "Desktop":
Double left-click on the downloaded file, and follow the on-screen prompts. The file will automatically re-flash your player and format it as well, thereby clearing all possible file/system corruptions that may have occurred.
When the process is complete, unplug your E250 from your computer, and please make sure you disable the "Hold" switch
Power up your E250 and 90-99% of the time, it would boot up successfully.
Let me know if this helped :)
Ok, I have a Sansa e250 2.0 BG. I have an extra memory card but w/e thats not part of the problem. So, when I downloaded music, I accidently put more music on the Sansa memory and it made it too full. So now it has to do a system restart everytime I turn it on. Which is really annoying. And then I tried to delete some music so It would stop doing that and I could update it, But it shows up on my computer as there being no music. So theres nothing to delete! But it says the memory is full! HELP!!!!