- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Aug 21, 2012 - karbonn k9 network problem solution a - Cell Phones question. ... Helpful 0; Not Helpful; Comment; Flag. You can't post ... for settings you have to contact network service provider or refer network provider site ..... Posted on ...
Make the FixYa experience better for everyone by voting.
My name is Ben and I'm your guru, i.e., mentor, an influential teacher or popular expert: a management guru. - origin from Sanskrit, 'weighty, grave', for today.
As you evaluate my advice and suggestions, there are a few things you must keep in mind:
• I did not diagnose your problem and am therefore only able to evaluate what you tell me. For example, if you ask me a fuse location, that doesn't mean that I can tell you the reason why the fuse blew. • A thorough diagnostic approach involves the use of technical equipment, such as voltage meters. scanning equipment and other sophisticated devices. • Lastly, fixing one problem can very easily reveal a problem with something that you might consider unrelated. If that happens, you might want to view me as being incompetent. However, you must keep in mind that I can only evaluate and suggest based on the information that you provide.
Subject: How to unlock a cell phone or recover a lost password
Customer's exact description: my daughter has an AT&T LG EXPO phone. She set a password on it and
when she tried to unlock the phone stated she had incorrect password.
Can you help? thanks!
Problem areas: The question most honest people ask me is, "Is it legal to unlock a cell phone?" In Europe, the answer is generally yes. Though laws differ from country to country, they tend to favor consumers over companies. In the United States, the answer is also yes. The U.S. Copyright Office issues rulings every three years, and in 2006, they declared that unlocking a cell phone does not infringe on the copyright of the phone manufacturer or service provider, and therefore isn't prohibited. In order to provide the customer with precise information, one must have the following information.
• Phone description including the make and model. • The name of the subscriber's carrier (a.k.a. service provider). • *Information as to whether it is the phone or the SIM that is locked.
You can obtain your phone's PUK (PIN Unlock Key) code from AT&T in one of these ways:
• Log in to myAT&T online • Use our Technical Support Chat. • Contact Customer Care
To get your phone's PUK code online:
? Log in to myAT&T. ? From the myAT&T tab at the top of the page, hover over the Wireless link and select Phone/Device under the My Wireless Service heading. ? From the My Phone/Device screen, select the Unblock SIM Card link under the My Make & Model heading. ? The Unblock SIM screen will display your PUK code and will give you instructions for unblocking your SIM Card.
Once you receive your PUK code, you will need to enter it into your phone to set a new PIN code.
Note: If you enter the wrong PUK code 10 times in a row, your SIM card will be invalidated, and you will need to purchase a new SIM Card. The phone will display the following error: "PUK blocked call operator."
No one here knows your settings ... we are not your service provider. Please call your service provider for assistance in getting your settings properly selected ...
Thank you for allowing me to assist you today @ FixYa.com
Can I contact my Live Chat Expert after the chat session is over?
You can correspond with your Live Chat Expert by posting a comment to
the Chat Thread, located inside the My Problems section of your My
Profile page. Click on the question you posted to access your chat
transcript, and leave comments. The Live Chat expert will be able to
view these comments.
Where can I view the transcript of my Live Chat session?
Your chat transcript can be located inside the My Problems section of
your My Profile page. Click on your question to access your chat