Question about Magnavox Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: need the code for my remote
codes for magnavox tvs: 0054, 0030, 0179, 1254, 1454
the programming procedure is as follows:
1) turn on tv
2) on the remote, press "tv"
3) press and hold set until the led blinks twice, release set
4) enter the 4 digit code, light should blink twice
5) aim remote at the tv and press power, the tv should turn off
6) if it doesnt, repeat steps 2-5 with the next code on the list
hope this helps
Posted on Nov 17, 2007
This is the user's manual for a Phillips remote control. There is a list of codes in it. They should be rather universal. There's also instructions as to how to program it. I believe that there is a way to program it without using the codes.
Programming with Code Search
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blink, then stays lit.
4. Press the Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device could be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks, then stays lit. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the Channel Down button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing Channel Up changes direction to forward again. Press and release the Mute button to install the code.
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Jun 20, 2008
Hello kls1996... programming your remote is rather easy. The easiest way (thanks to The Sharper Image Jumbo Remote being a LEARNING SMART remote) is to do the following:
1 - Point the head of your Sharper Image remote at the head of your Sanyo TV remote (nose to nose so the clear bulbs on each remote are facing each other).
2 - Press the "TV" button on your Sharper Image remote (located in the upper left-hand corner).
3 - Hold the "LEARN" button on your Sharper Image remote (located in the left edge under the volume buttons) until the red light flashes.
4 - Press the key on your Sharper Image remote (e.g. Volume Up or +VOL)... the red light will go solid (indicating that it is waiting for a signal from the other (in your case Sanyo) remote.
5 - Press the key on your other remote (in your case the Sanyo remote) that you want programmed in your new Sharper Image remote... the red light will flash rapidly again.
6 - Repeat step #4 until you have programmed each key.
7 - When done... press the "LEARN" key on your Sharper Image remote. Your Sharper Image remote should be programmed to operate your device (in this case, your Sanyo TV).
NOTE: You can program other devices such as your VCR, DVD, VHS, SAT, CABLE, etc. and not just one device.
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
HOLD THE CODE SEARCH BUTTON DOWN UNTIL THE RED LIGHT STAYS LIT.
PRESS THE DEVICE BUTTON (ie TV)
CHANNEL UP BUTTON UNTIL THE CHANNEL CHANGES. (300 SHOULD BE MAXIMUM)
PRESS THE MUTE BUTTON TO SET THE CODE
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 01, 2016 | Magnavox Televison & Video
Apr 27, 2016 | Magnavox TB110MW9 DTV Digital to Analog...
Aug 13, 2014 | Magnavox NC003 Remote Control NC003UD
Nov 16, 2012 | Televison & Video
Feb 12, 2011 | One For All URC-4021 Remote Control
Apr 25, 2009 | RCA DIRECTV Satellite Remote Control
Feb 03, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: