Question about Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Hi, it looks like loose connection with the printer power connectors, or the mains plug , let me know
Posted on Dec 16, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
1) Enter machine maintenance mode (on MFC210C all four photo/copy/fax/scan lights flash in maintenance mode). Care is needed in maintenance mode, otherwise critical settings may be inadvertently corrupted.
FAX models with numerical keypads: Press the Menu/Set, *, 2, 8, 6 and 4 keys within two seconds. (if you fail to complete the correct key sequence within two seconds, press the Stop key to try again).
Other (non-FAX) models: Press the Menu/Set and Black Start keys. Next press the "up arrow" key four times to enter the maintenance mode).
2) Press the 8 then 0 keys in the initial stage of the maintenance mode to call up the machine's log information list (function code 80).
3) Press the Black Start key several times to scroll through the log information list to reach the purge counter. The purge counter is the 25th item in the list.
4) Press the 2, 7, 8, and 3 keys in this order to reset the purge count to zero.
5) Press the Stop/Exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintenance mode.
6) Press the 9 key twice to return to the standby state.
Aug 01, 2011 | Brother MFC-5440CN All-In-One InkJet...
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Feb 12, 2011 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Mar 27, 2010 | Brother MFC 240C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 11, 2009 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 02, 2009 | Brother MFC-3360C All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2008 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 30, 2007 | Brother MFC-5440 Printer
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: