Question about HP PSC 2410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
For first time i refilled my cartridge after install them to printer printer show me this allarm
remove and check print cartridge
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Q: Brother printer toner refill.?
A: yes and no. it is easy to fill the toner but if it is the original toner which came with the printer, they deliberately leave out a $4 starter gear which is needed to regulate the amount of charge going to the drum. Without this gear, the copies will come out too light and be nearly useless. I threw out two of these printers until I came across Northbay Toner who explained this to me and provided what I needed. I now have two Brother lasers working well on $5 refills. For more info, see http://ccs-digital.com/northbay.html
Posted on Jul 15, 2008
SOURCE: color cartridge wont print
The color cartridge is defective. Sometimes, when the printer detects a refilled cartridge, it "marks" the cartridge as defective hence the refilled cartridge will not work on any printer.
Posted on Jul 21, 2008
How to reset the Canon MP150 after a refill (Step 10 concerns refill; instructions below the steps):
Method1 (Safe Factory Method):
1) Disconnect the printer’s power outlet
2) Press and hold the power button while connecting the power outlet back.
3) While still holding down the power button, press the reset button twice.(red circle with a triangle)
4) Release the power button
The printer takes about 10 seconds to show the number 0.
5) Press + to change the value from 0 to 1.
6) When this value is 1, press colour button; this will light up two leds.
One is for plain paper and the other for photo paper. At this point is feed the printer with paper.
7) Press the power button twice and the printer will print a some stuff (if it doesn't print by itself, then press the "color" button once and the test sheet will print). Don’t worry much about the printed material. I got some stripped lines and some numbers. I believe that my colour cartridge is clogged which is why I got the green strips.
When you print this sheet the value in the display returns to zero.
8 ) Open the printer cover cover (not the scanner cover) and remove the cartridges. With the printer still open, disconnect the power outlet.
9) Close the lid and turn on the printer.
10) Refill cartridges and place them back in their nice little abode in the printer.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Check to see if the installed cartridge is the correct one for the printer. If the cartridge is the proper part number, remove the ink cartridge and make sure all the packaging tape has been removed from the copper circuitry strip on the backside of the cartridge. Reinsert the cartridge and try printing again.
If the error continues, remove the cartridge again and clean the copper circuitry strip on the backside of the cartridge, and the contacts inside the printer, by following the instructions below:
1. Use a clean, dry, soft, lint-free cloth. Locate the copper-colored circuitry strip on the back of the cartridge.
2. Wipe the copper-colored strip with the dry cloth. Use an upward motion, from the nozzle end to the top of the cartridge. Do not wipe the nozzle end of the cartridge or touch the nozzle plate. Wipe the contacts only once.
3. To clean the printer contacts, carefully look for fibers or contamination on the electrical contacts inside the carriage assembly, but do not wipe the printer contacts with any object. The contacts in the printer can be damaged if too much pressure is applied during a wiping process. Try to remove any visible attached debris within the carriage assembly by gently pulling the debris off with your fingers. If the carriage contacts show noticeable damage, contact the Customer Care Center listed in the printer's User's Guide.
Reinsert the cartridge and try printing again. If the error continues, the cartridge may need to be replaced.
Hope this helps. Please rate my response.
Have a good day
Dec 31, 2010 | HP Photosmart 7450 InkJet Printer
Apr 08, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 19, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 04, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 20, 2010 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 09, 2009 | HP DeskJet 845c Printer
Jul 27, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 16, 2009 | Dell A940 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 02, 2009 | HP DeskJet 3940 InkJet Photo Printer
358 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: