Question about Sony SLV-D350P DVD Player/VCR
How do you manually open tray to replace belt on a model SLV-D360P
Opening the DVD player tray is not as hard as you would think.
1. Remove three black screws holding the outer cover on the unit (located on rear of unit)
2. Carefully remove front panel trim by gently prying six clips (3 on top, 3 on bottom) away from unit and pulling panel away from unit.
3. Locate opening at the front of the DVD player that houses a larger white gear.
4. Using a finger, gently move gear until DVD tray begins to move outward.
5. Continue until DVD is fully ejected.
6. Try plugging the unit back into AC outlet and attempt to Open/Close the tray using the provided button on the Front Panel Circuit Board.
7. Reverse steps above to put unit back together.
Posted on Dec 29, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
May 14, 2012 | Sony SLV-D350P DVD Player/VCR
Aug 15, 2011 | Sony SLV-D360P DVD Player/VCR
Oct 29, 2010 | Sony SLV-D360P DVD Player/VCR
Sep 24, 2009 | Sony SLV-D360P DVD Player/VCR
Apr 07, 2009 | Sony SLV-D360P DVD Player/VCR
Mar 12, 2009 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Jan 25, 2008 | Sony SLV-D360P DVD Player/VCR
262 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!