Question about Sony SLV-D350P DVD Player/VCR
How do you manually open tray to replace belt on a model SLV-D360P
Opening the DVD player tray is not as hard as you would think.
1. Remove three black screws holding the outer cover on the unit (located on rear of unit)
2. Carefully remove front panel trim by gently prying six clips (3 on top, 3 on bottom) away from unit and pulling panel away from unit.
3. Locate opening at the front of the DVD player that houses a larger white gear.
4. Using a finger, gently move gear until DVD tray begins to move outward.
5. Continue until DVD is fully ejected.
6. Try plugging the unit back into AC outlet and attempt to Open/Close the tray using the provided button on the Front Panel Circuit Board.
7. Reverse steps above to put unit back together.
Posted on Dec 29, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 14, 2012 | Sony SLV-D350P DVD Player/VCR
Aug 15, 2011 | Sony SLV-D360P DVD Player/VCR
Oct 29, 2010 | Sony SLV-D360P DVD Player/VCR
Sep 24, 2009 | Sony SLV-D360P DVD Player/VCR
Apr 07, 2009 | Sony SLV-D360P DVD Player/VCR
Mar 12, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 25, 2008 | Sony SLV-D360P DVD Player/VCR
271 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!