- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Error 41 refers to the printheads which is a common problem with Brother machines. The printheads will need to be replaced. On some machines, Brother has extended the warranty to cover printheads because of the excessive failure rate. Contact Brother to see if you qualify and they may send you new printheads along with easy instructions to replace them. Also please rate this solution with a fixya rating. Thanks!
!!!! Magenta ink error !!!!
The ink has run out or the ink cartridge is not set into place.
26: Black ink
27: Yellow ink
28: Cyan ink
29: Magenta ink
1. Reload ink cartridges, referring to the Owner's Manual.
2. Ink cartridge PCB defective Replace the ink refill ASSY.
3. Cannot detect ink cartridges.Main PCB defective Replace the main PCB.
I know your machine was not originally showing signs of main board fault or Ink supply issues, although main board can be killed by incorrect use of maintence mode.