Question about PayPal Computers & Internet
Quoting from the Paypal forum:
If you would like to add a new credit card to your PayPal account you can do by following these steps: Log into your PayPal account, click the profile link (under My account), click 'My money,' click 'Update' beside 'Debit and credit cards, click 'Link and Confirm My Card,' and click 'Save and Continue.'
We'll charge your card $2.45 CAD. This charge and a 4-digit PayPal code appear on your card statement within 2 to 3 business days. The code sequence appears as PayPal*1234CODE or PP*1234CODE. You will need the first 4 digits to confirm your card. We will refund the charge to your PayPal account immediately once you have confirmed your credit card.
Posted on Apr 26, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have a new credit
I'm not sure if you're posting this question in the right place but here are my suggestions based on the info you are providing in your question:
1. find out with your financial institution if they will be providing a replacement card, most financial institutions should do this automatically and advise of your creditors that a replacement card is being issued. you may need to contact them directly and let them know of any changes prior the expiration date but get the new card before.
2. if it's a matter of paying one invoice there are always alternative solutions that should work, a debit-credit card from your bank, a wire transfer from your bank account, a money order are widely accepted solutions.
3. get the payee to change the credit card for another credit card you may own or someone else's credit card that may allow you to use it temporary, you can always pay that person in cash for a couple of months until your get your credit card issue or paypal issue resolved.
4. have you tried to load your paypal account from your bank account, simply go to www.paypal.com, log in and under the load section you should be provided with links to load your paypal account from a bank account, have your bank account info ready.
I hope that helps!
Posted on Apr 22, 2010
PayPal is better to Use Transaction through Internet. I strongly recommend to Use Paypal if you want to Buy anything as online Purchasing. They are not Levying Charges for Purchasing through Internet. But Papal is charging up to 2.9% as Fees for Receiving Money from anywhere. You can Link your Bank Account to PayPal.They will Confirm your Bank account by Sending Small amount to your Account. Then you have to type that amount in Specified Field to Confirm Account. You have to Ensure the Name in Pay Pal and Bank Account name are Same. Otherwise Withdrawing amount to bank from Papal could not be Process and will have to pay some fine.
You can Link your Visa card to PayPal. PayPal will charge 1.95 dollar for Verification and will Refund to your account.
What can do with PayPal? PayPal lets you quickly and securely send and receive money for goods, services and more.
With PayPal you can:
· Shop online in more than 190 countries and regions.
· Pay for things and send money without sharing your financial information.
· Checkout quickly at hundreds of your favorite online stores (not just eBay!).
· Accept credit cards on your website.
· Make donations to your favorite charity.
· Set up an online shop and receive payments.
· Create a student account to help your kids manage money wisely.
· Use your credit card and earn rewards.
For More Click here
To Sign up Click Here
Hope this will make you a Conclusion..Thanks for Contacting FixYa..
Posted on May 10, 2010
Some bank routing numbers don't work with Pay Pal. I had the same problem, until I changed banks (For other reasons). Now, Pay Pal accepts mine either way.
Posted on Jun 21, 2010
SOURCE: I want my charges to
When making payments, It will give the option to select funding source
However some places will only allow you to pay by e-cheque and some instant payment only
Selecting funding source when making payment you can select to make payment from credit card attached to paypal, Bank Or paypal credit card if applied and approved.
Posted on Aug 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 06, 2018 | PayPal Computers & Internet
Sep 05, 2017 | PayPal Computers & Internet
Nov 04, 2015 | PayPal Accounts
Jul 12, 2014 | PayPal Accounts
Jun 30, 2014 | PayPal Accounts
Apr 20, 2014 | PayPal Accounts
Apr 02, 2014 | PayPal Computers & Internet
Dec 11, 2013 | PayPal Accounts
Nov 04, 2013 | PayPal Accounts
Sep 07, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
Oct 26, 2018 | PayPal Computers & Internet
Sep 25, 2018 | PayPal Computers & Internet
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: