Question about Creative Labs WebCam Live!
How can i install it easily
* Plug in Web Cam into USB port and then start ur PC
* Install Web Cam Driver from CD if required , (Mostly Windows will detect ur web cam & install all required Drivers on its own).
let me know if it works
Posted on Dec 15, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Go to: http://www.a4tech.com/ennew/downloads.asp
2. Under the "Downloads" section, you will find 2 fields. Click the arrow next to the field labeled "SELECT" & choose "PK" from the drop-down menu. The second field will display "130MG". Click the arrow next to this field & select "635" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click the "GO" button.
4. In the next page: in the orange side-bar to the left you will find your web cam model & 2 buttons. Click the button labelled "Driver For PC". This will start the download of the installer for your web cam.
Posted on May 23, 2009
go to driverguide.com or go to the manufactures web site and download it. as long as you know the model number you will find it as long as your running a 32 bit os. 64 bit makes it a little bit harder because a lot of manufaturers have not developed 64 bit drivers.
Posted on Nov 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Apr 27, 2011 | Lenovo Computers & Internet
Jun 11, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
Dec 13, 2009 | A4tech PK-635 Webcam
Aug 13, 2009 | Compaq Presario CQ60-220US PC Laptop
Aug 14, 2008 | A4tech PK5
305 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: