Question about Creative Labs WebCam Live!
How can i install it easily
Plug in your web cam
insert the disk
turn on webcam
windows should tell you
what to do if no go to this site:
Posted on Dec 26, 2007
* Plug in Web Cam into USB port and then start ur PC
* Install Web Cam Driver from CD if required , (Mostly Windows will detect ur web cam & install all required Drivers on its own).
let me know if it works
Posted on Dec 15, 2007
1. Go to: http://www.a4tech.com/ennew/downloads.asp
2. Under the "Downloads" section, you will find 2 fields. Click the arrow next to the field labeled "SELECT" & choose "PK" from the drop-down menu. The second field will display "130MG". Click the arrow next to this field & select "635" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click the "GO" button.
4. In the next page: in the orange side-bar to the left you will find your web cam model & 2 buttons. Click the button labelled "Driver For PC". This will start the download of the installer for your web cam.
Posted on May 23, 2009
go to driverguide.com or go to the manufactures web site and download it. as long as you know the model number you will find it as long as your running a 32 bit os. 64 bit makes it a little bit harder because a lot of manufaturers have not developed 64 bit drivers.
Posted on Nov 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2010 | A4tech PK-635 Webcam
Dec 13, 2009 | A4tech PK-635 Webcam
May 31, 2009 | Logitech Webcam
Aug 14, 2008 | A4tech PK5
Aug 12, 2008 | Logitech QuickCam Messenger Web Camera
Mar 23, 2008 | Creative Labs WebCam Live!
300 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: