Question about RCA Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: TV says WRONG DISC TYPE
is the dvd a store bought disc or a burnt dvd? If the disc is a store bought disc I unfortunately can't help you. But if the dvd you are trying to play is burned from dvd burner you are most likely using the wrong type of burnable dvd. There are two types of dvd's you can burn, DVD-R and DVD+R. You need to make sure which one you dvd player can play, some play one or the other, some play both. I have also heard of some older ones that can't play any type of burned disc. Hope that helps Peter
Posted on Aug 18, 2007
I don't have a code book for you, but I can tell you how to program the RCR660 using the automatic programming feature.
Programming RCA model RCR660 (no code search button)
While following these instructions, keep the following in mind:
device = the component you wish to control with your remote (TV, DVD, VCR, etc.)
DEVICE = the button labeled for the component you wish to program
1. Turn on the device you wish to program.
2. Turn off all other devices in the general vicinity.
2. Press and hold DEVICE
3. While holding DEVICE down, press ON/OFF and hold them both down until the LED turns on for that device.
4. Release both buttons.
5. Point the remote at the device, press and release PLAY and wait 5 seconds or until the LED stops flashing.
6. If the device does not turn off, then continue to press PLAY and wait the required interval (for a maximum of 20 times) until the device turns off.
7. When the device turns off, press REVERSE, wait two seconds and continue doing this until the device turns back on.
8. To finish programming, press and hold STOP until the LED turns off.
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
SOURCE: i have a rca dvd recorder+vcr combo drc8320n i want to set up watching/changing cabletv channels on the dvd remote. i have tried buying universal remotes cheap& expensive but they no longer work on my
With cable input connected to "RF in"on rear of unit make sure vidoe input is set to "Tuner". This will show up on the TV screen. Change channels numerically or using up/down arrow keys on DVR remote. Note there is a slight pause between changing channels.You probably will have to "autoscan" for channel setup/etc. If you say your TV set is old; it probabaly is equiped with coax
connection only/set TV channel to "3" or "4". when yot opt to play vcr/dvd it will override your
cable channel selected. Hope this helps!
Posted on May 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 17, 2011 | RCA 20F510TD 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
May 31, 2009 | RCA B27TF680 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Jan 20, 2008 | Durabrand STS92 System
Jan 07, 2008 | Sylvania 6719DC 19 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Aug 18, 2007 | RCA T09085 9 in. TV/VCR Combo
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: