Question about Emerson Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Emerson TV codes 0154, 0236, 0463, 0180, 0178,
Emerson TV VCR Combos 0479, 1479, 1278
SEARCHING FOR YOUR CODE
If your device does not respond to the remote control after trying all codes
listed for your brand, or if your brand is not listed at all, try searching for
NOTE: Before performing a code search for a DVD player or a VCR, turn on the device and
insert the required media.
For example, to search for a code for your TV:
1. On the remote control, press TV once.
2. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,
then release SET.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly alternate
between pressing POWER and TV. Stop when the TV turns off
(after pressing POWER). If the device does not have a Power
key, you can substitute another function, such as digits 0 ~ 9 ,
CH, or PLAY).
NOTE: In the search mode, the remote control will send IR codes from
its library to the selected device, starting with the most popular code
5. To lock in the code, press and release SET.The LED will
6. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps
1 through 5, but substitute the appropriate device key for
the device you are searching for.
here is the maual for your remote:
Posted on Dec 12, 2007
SOURCE: ld200em8 universal remote code
Check DTV's site to see if they have updated the code lists for your respective remotes.
I have two newer sets for which there are no codes too.
Seems like the term 'multibrand' remote might be more accurate than the common 'universal.'
Posted on Aug 27, 2008
you can set up any like this
1. turn on what ever you want set up
2. press and hold set up tell light blinks or stays lit
3. push what you are trying to set up t.v. or dvd ect.
4. push power on/off tell it turns off
5. push enter when it turns off
Thank you for useing fixya please rate me
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2015 | Emerson Televison & Video
Jun 14, 2012 | Emerson Televison & Video
Mar 15, 2011 | Emerson Televison & Video
Feb 12, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote 3 Device Remote...
Mar 25, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote 3 Device Remote...
Jan 14, 2008 | Televison & Video
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!