Question about Canon MultiPASS F80 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I just fixed mine but I did 3 different things but my inks were empty...now that I replace the inks it works but not sure which one of the 3 fixed it so here they are
For Printer Model: Canon S9000, S300, S400, i550, i560, i850, i860, i865, i9100, i9950, PIXMA iP3000:
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
For printer model: Canon BJ F900, F890, F700, F500, S900, S820, S750 and S52:
1. Turn off the printer.
2. Press and hold the RESUME button, then press and hold the POWER button.
3. Release the RESUME button, then press and release the RESUME button two more times in succession. (you?re still holding the POWER button during this). The printer mechanics will move momentarily.
4. You are now in Service mode.
5. Pressing the RESUME key will select a function; for example, pressing RESUME 4 times will select the clear waste ink counter function. The lamp will alternate color with each key press.
1 times - Factory/Service test printout, including ink sensor check
2 times - EEPROM info printout
3 times - EEPROM initialization
4 times - Clear the waste-ink counter
5 times - Printer model setting. (more selections beyond this- leave this alone)
After selecting mode, press the POWER button to commit the change, and return to the top of the function selection menu. Pressing the POWER button again turns off the printer for a restart.
Posted on Mar 30, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1000
Jul 08, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Eight flashes: Waste ink absorber almost full
The printer has a built-in waste ink absorber for the ink used during Print Head cleaning. Eight flashes indicates that the waste ink absorber is nearly full. Press the RESUME/CANCEL button to cancel the error so you can continue printing. Before the waste ink absorber becomes completely full, contact a Canon service representative.
Canon recommends that you call for service as soon as this error occurs. Once the waste ink absorber becomes completely full, printing will no longer be possible
Jan 11, 2011 | Casio Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 06, 2009 | Canon SmartBase MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 03, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 14, 2009 | Canon i350 InkJet Printer
May 17, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS F80 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 06, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 24, 2008 | Canon MP140 PHOTO AIO All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 15, 2017 | Canon MultiPASS F80 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 02, 2017 | Canon MultiPASS F80 All-In-One InkJet...
184 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!