Question about Whirlpool Washing Machines
Maybe its because youre timer
Problem or timer contact or fuse blowing coz of heavy load ,unload and check the power supply
Posted on Mar 15, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you can try unplugging the washer and letting it reset the system. thenplug it inand press the spin/drain button. if it still gives you the flood condition chances are the pump is faulty and needs to be replaced. it may be covered under whirlpools warranty for the law suite against the washer. otherwise you can get the pump off ebay for cheep and install it yourself. its just a little messy so if you do it yourself make sure you have a shop vac around to **** up the excesswater.
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
f 02 is the error code for taking too long to drain the water disconnect power remove 3 torex 20 screws from lower front panel revove cap from pump asm to check for any obstructions beware there will be water in the pump
Posted on Dec 16, 2008
If the cycle doesn't advance, it's probably the timer or a cold-water supply problem:
It's the timer, if your washing machine fills with water and begins agitating, but the timer never advances--or if the washer is in a spin cycle and the timer won't advance. Then you need to replace the timer.
It may be a cold-water supply problem, if the washing machine fills with water, agitates, drains, and spins, but then doesn't fill with rinse water. See There's no cold water.
Please do rate this solution as FixYa and revert for further assistance.
Posted on May 29, 2009
F21 = LONG DRAIN ERROR
If the drain time exceeds 8 minutes the water valves turn off. After 4 minutes the “Sd” error will be displayed, then 4 minutes later the F21 error code will be displayed.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL two times to clear.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running.
4. Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. If the above does not correct the problem, go to step 7.
6. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
7. Replace the pump.
If the machine cannot be forced to its diagnostic mode then:
1. Disconnect the washer from the power supply and water supply.
2. Remove the top panel by taking out the three screws in the back of the washer. The pressure switch is right on top.
3. Remove the Molex connector from the water level switch / pressure switch.
Refer to the picture below.
4. Reconnect the power supply but not the water supply.
5. Power the machine. The machine will enter diagnostic mode.
6. Power off the machine.
7. Replace the water level switch / pressure switch.
8. Reconnect the water supply.
9. Power on the machine it will work without error
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2014 | Whirlpool Cabrio WTW6600SBT Top Load...
Jul 28, 2010 | Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9549L Top...
Jun 13, 2010 | Whirlpool Calypso GVW9959K Top Load Washer
May 12, 2010 | Whirlpool Calypso GVW9959K Top Load Washer
Oct 11, 2009 | Whirlpool Calypso GVW9959K Top Load Washer
Jul 15, 2009 | Whirlpool Calypso GVW9959K Top Load Washer
Feb 15, 2009 | Whirlpool Calypso GVW9959K Top Load Washer
Nov 23, 2008 | Whirlpool Calypso GVW9959K Top Load Washer
Jun 30, 2008 | Washing Machines
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!