- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Jan 12, 2013 - I need help with my Sony TV. The red flashing light keeps going on and off. ITs on standby. can someone guide me as to how to fix the problem. ... I have a Bravia KDL52W3000 with a 7" wide dead pix... Television - Picture & Sound ... What is the exact model number of the Sony TV? Check if the same issue ...
don't wory sir , may i help you .
this is a not mager problum but sum times technicean is parsnal baneefits besness and fast money making this rongh dignosis and canfused to castamer so don't wory ...
 problum is in side tv set in out put voltage form EHT becose your tv is red and green light is ok then SMPS is ok
pls. check with tv techicean and follow sum tips
* voltage check From EHT out put and canacting spear.
* H- out put tangester and cancting sperar
* H out put tarngester base tarminal voltage check if ok then 100% problum is EHT or canacting spaer so don't wory all spear is not very expancive pls.find Best tech.and solve this problum Esely
best of luck...
tv wont turn on when i hit power it makes the clicking noise like it is going to turn on, but never does and the red timer light next to the power button just flashes. help! trinitron kv29f1u only clicks and blinks
I had a similar problem with another type of TV set. All functions work well except power.
The solution was to replace the batteries, perhaps they are running low. It will also reset the remote which might help as well.
Hope this will work for you too.