Question about Panasonic KV-S2026C Pass-Through Scanner
We are using the Panasonic KV-S2026C scanner for scanning large volumes of forms of which some are NCR paper and are encounctering several problems:
1) What causes the long delay before scanning initializes and actually begins (takes over 8 seconds)?
2) The scanned Tiff image displays crooked / cock-eyed: Is something out of whack with the scanning lens? Is something out of alignment? What is causing this to occur?
3) Is something wrong with the rollers?
4) Sometimes we try to scan in 5-7 forms and one of them is skipped over and doesn't get scanned - and the form is not being pulled in with other forms at the same time? Why?
5) We have used the Panasonic KV-S2025C for scanning forms and not experienced the problems we are now having with these newly purchased KV-S2026C scanners - we need to determine why the scanning is so difficult with this model and why the scanned Tiff image is displaying sideways.
6) The scanned image often displays with "tire marks" down the page and dark, diagonal marks through barcodes - when the form itself looks fine - why is this happening with the scanned image?
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 30, 2011 | Panasonic KV S2026C Path-Through Scanner
Nov 26, 2007 | Panasonic KV-S2026C Pass-Through Scanner
May 25, 2010 | Panasonic KV S2026C Path-Through Scanner
Oct 13, 2009 | Panasonic KV S2026C Path-Through Scanner
Sep 28, 2009 | Panasonic KV S2026C Path-Through Scanner
May 30, 2009 | Panasonic KV S2026C Path-Through Scanner
Apr 06, 2009 | Panasonic KV S2026C Path-Through Scanner
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: