Question about Contact Computers & Internet

2 Answers

An order through Wal Mart

I ordered a ChromCast ukulele case, tuner, and stand. The tuner was missing. WalMart said to contact ChromCast and you would mail me out one

Posted by on


2 Answers

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    Top Expert:

    An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.

  • Contact Master
  • 20,036 Answers

This is not chromecast its fixya.

Posted on Jan 12, 2019

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Contact Master
  • 2,789 Answers

Hello, Mary -, where you posted your question, has no affiliation with ChromCast. But . . . do you really mean ChromaCast and not ChromCast? Fixya has no affiliation with ChromaCast, either.

If you meant ChromaCast, you will need to contact ChromaCast directly. This is the link to the ChromaCast home page:

In the upper right corner of the home page, you will find the Contact Us link. Click or tap on it to see the email address and a form you can fill out to send an email.

Best wishes.

Posted on Jan 12, 2019


6 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 39 Answers

SOURCE: Lost USB cord- where to order one?

The cord you are looking for is a regular "Mini USB" cord and can be purchased at compusa.

Posted on Jul 24, 2007

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: Contact Phone number for Durabrand

I just found a phone number for another customer problem I was working on and it is 1 - 800- 242-7158 they will say funai corp but this is also the phone number for durabrand as well. I hope this helps.

Posted on Jan 15, 2008

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: batteries contacts

I have damaged battery contacts and ITT no longer handles repairs.

They told me to contact

AE Optics
Dana Prather

Posted on Feb 04, 2008

  • 10594 Answers

SOURCE: No Owners Manual

Click HERE to download instruction manual of ZV450MW8

Posted on May 13, 2009

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: I cannot find a contact for Trainor Sports. They

Maurice Pincoffs Canada 1 888 707 1880
You will need the model number for any customer service or inquiry. You can find this number on your warning lable of your trampoline.

Posted on Jul 29, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Have a 32" vizio with faulty stand but never recalled. Wal-Mart refused to fix

Contact vizio. They would be responsible for any issues....not walmart.

Nov 01, 2016 | Vizio Televison & Video

1 Answer

Need to find one in stock at wal mart store

Try Walmart can order from them and have it sent to your local Walmart or call your local Walmarts to see if they already have it.

Nov 25, 2015 | Lodge Cast Iron 10 Inch - 3 Quart Combo...

1 Answer

I have a RCA tablet bought at Wal Mart. I bought the replacement plan. I have a problem with the volume on it. They told me to contact RCA. Can you help me?

They are fobbing you off if they told you to come to Fixya. We are a community of people who just like helping people. We are not Walmart or RCA.

To be fair, you should be able to prove your purchase with them. Who provided the replacement plan? If it was Walmart, then it is their duty to replace or fix your unit. There may be small print that says something to the effect that they will cover replacement up to 12 months and after that, it is down to the manufacturer. Go back and ask to speak to the manager. Tell them you went to Fixya and this was the information you got :>)

Jul 07, 2015 | RCA Televison & Video

2 Answers

Missing part from new bike

Either someone wanted to get rid of you or you misunderstood. You need to speak to a manager at Walmart. Nobody here can obtain parts for you.

I’m happy to help further over the phone at

Jan 03, 2018 | Cycling

1 Answer

Polaroid 26 lcd/dvd ... dvd won't work

Call your store manager directly for any information you need. Just ask for the store manager. If he or she cannot help then call 1-800-WALMART and ask that your concern be forwarded to the District Manager and you expect a call back. My store manager tells me they will stand for you with the warranty people.

Nov 10, 2008 | Polaroid FLM-2632 Television

1 Answer

Find glass turntable replacement part

These are the glass trays listed to match the models you gave (NR961T is actually MR961T) and they are all shown as no longer available from standard suppliers:

MW-7600-04 MW-7600-06 MW-7600-11 MW-7600-13. MW-7600-12 should also work.

You can order one of the -11 or -12 trays by part number here.

It may take a week or two, and they may reply back that they were unable to find one, in which case they will not charge you.

If you can't find one, you can check eBay or Wal-Mart and other stores to see if they have a Rubbermaid or Nordic Ware (NordicWare) wind-up turntable like this "Micro-Go-Round". (I've seen them at Wal-Mart).

In some cases, two microwave-safe plates can serve as a makeshift replacement for a missing tray. You have to find a saucer that fits securely on your turntable support, though. Here;'s a photo of that, too.
We're happy to help you and we'd appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.


Jul 17, 2008 | Welbilt MR755T Microwave Oven

1 Answer

RCA microwave I bought at walmart today.

The owner's manual should detail the warranty. If not, I would contact Wal-Mart about it.

Are you having a problem?

If so, and it's less than 30 days since the purchase, Wal-Mart should take it back.

If it's past 30, then you have to contact "RCA" for warranty service.

We're happy to help and we appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.

Jun 20, 2008 | Microwave Ovens

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

27 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Contact Computers & Internet Experts

Israel Pineiro Jr

Level 2 Expert

165 Answers


Level 3 Expert

83843 Answers

Paul Carew

Level 3 Expert

3411 Answers

Are you a Contact Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides