- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Apart of your nice qualifications to your sterling and noble LCD Quartz, need it's make and model to get, if possible, user's manual so you might find out how to set date.
Please reformulate your question
There is a website called "manuals online", or some such thing....
go to it and look up your product..it may be there..then you will join for free and download the manual to your computer....
I hope they have it! : )
The time should be done on automatic by pressing WAVE.
To set manually: Press the [SET] Button for more than 2 sec. The Year will pop up set to correct year then press SET again to set date/mth, keep holding till it get to right month n date (the month and date does not set separately). Press SET again and set TIME then press SET again for your choice of 12hr or 24hr.
Hold down the "buzzer", "radio" or "sound" buttons until you hear a beep and one of those words is blinking. then, use the arrow keys to go up and down by minute and only by minute (which means you are going to have to wait awhile if you want to change the time to many hours ahead or behind). When you get to the time you want, press enter.
This little guy has the most complicated date setting procedure I have ever seen!
From the manual:
"Manual Time and Date Settings
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place."
You can download the manual from the link below:
Please update the question & let us know if the information given was useful to you - Good Luck!