Question about Archos Jukebox AV120 20 GB Digital Media Player
Need to know how to replace the drive belts on a wurlitzer 3000
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2015 | Hoover Vacuums
Jan 24, 2012 | 1998 Nissan Maxima
Jul 18, 2011 | Craftsman 42 in. Deck 19.5hp Lawn Tractor
Fig. Accessory drive belt routing - 2.4L engines
1. Install the drive belt to the accessory drive pulley.
2. Rotate the drive belt tensioner clockwise.
3. Install the drive belt to the alternator.
4. Ensure the drive belt is properly aligned and seated into the grooves of the accessory drive pulleys.
5. Slowly release the drive belt tensioner
6. Install the engine splash shield.
7. Lower the vehicle.
Dec 22, 2010 | 2005 Hyundai Sonata
Feb 17, 2010 | 2002 Kia Rio
Aug 31, 2009 | Craftsman 17.5 hp 42 in. Deck Lawn Tractor...
Jul 05, 2009 | Washing Machines
Jun 09, 2009 | 2001 Toyota Echo
Nov 26, 2008 | Wurlitzer Jukebox 1015 One More Time...
May 16, 2008 | 1994 Chevrolet Corvette
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: