I guess I transferred too many files? on my mp3 player and its now frozen on Rebuilding Library for some days now.I tried holding down the reset button -nothing works ?
When I connect it to the Computer -it isn't even recognised.
So I can't format it. When I try to charge the player a little while after
pulling it out - the screen goes dead saying "Battery Power is too Low"
THE model is JM53 mp3 player by LG -8gb.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
With the internal memory formatted by the player itself:
1) The player always has multiple malformed root directery entries that don't show up as files in Windows Explorer. Particually, the "Services" folder is slightly malformed. On some systems, the Services folder won't show up in Windows Explorer (like Windows 98).
2) Any memory formatted by the player whether intneral or a microsd card, will be completely missing a partition table.
If the internal memory is formatted by anything else other than the player itself:
1) The player will not be able to write the library database and user settings to the internal memory. The song and artist names will always be "Unknown" and "rebuilding library" every time the player is truned on. The library database and user settings files show up as multiple zero length files in the root directory, one with the same name for each time the player is turned on.
2) The Audible directory will be created and filled with many, many garbage files with garbage names with very big sizes that don't actually take up memory space.
3) Trying to use a microsd card that was formatted by anyhing else results in the player hanging when rebuilding library when it tries to scan the external microsd card. The player has to be shut off buy holding the power switch.
hello guys sorry to hear your problems i have same problems too. Ok first plug ur zen player (mines V PLUS.. heheh) to ur pc then hold play button then keep pressing the reset botton until it turns on RECOVERY MODE then select YES to all (clean up, format, reload firmware) then download the RECOVRY TOOLS at creative site install it then plug ur zen player and run the recovery tools (cross ur finger) hopes it works mine a big smile hehehe email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if it works..Gud Luck guys
if it keeps on rebuilding the library the disk had a bad spot on it try going in to recover mode and do a clean if that doesn't work do a format if that doesn't work download the latest firmware if that doesn't fix you will need a new hard drive or flash drive.