Question about Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Call Lexmark customer service.
Posted on Oct 31, 2018
Testimonial: "thank you"
1) Go to the Lexmark's support site and they have a separate tab called as Drivers tab.
2) You can choose it and select your printer series from the list and install the correct printer driver.
3) After the installation, the printer will work fine.
For more printer related support visit our website https://goo.gl/g8nmM7.
Posted on Nov 09, 2018
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: printer Lexmark X1100
Guess either solution of ginko or Beni S-P should work for your Lexmark printer.
If for some reason the printer won't still work, a couple of alternative/additional suggestions:
1. Update your Vista's USB driver better from the motherboard or the PC's manufacturer. This is a known Vista issue and Microsoft has issued a patch/update especially to address this issue here or here, thereafter re-install using the downloaded drivers and then only plug in the USB from the printer when asked for;
2. uninstall all instances of the Lexmark printer, unplug the USB (from the printer), reboot your PC, let Vista run. After some time, plug back in the USB from the printer. Allow Vista to auto-install rather than pop in the CD installer or use the downloaded driver.
Hope this be of additional help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Mar 15, 2008
Get on the internet, go to Lemark site they have a area for support, and download drivers place on a cd or down load to your desktop. When finished run the drivers and your printer should work. If you can find on lexmark site there are many other sites that have them. Just type Lexmark x1100 drivers and pick a site in your search engine. You should not have to buy them.. Good luck.
Posted on Jul 09, 2008
follow the link and select which vista you are running.
Posted on Mar 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2009 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Mar 18, 2009 | Lexmark JetPrinter X1185 All-In-One InkJet
Dec 05, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Nov 27, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 09, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 03, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 02, 2008 | Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 22, 2008 | Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 14, 2007 | Lexmark JetPrinter X1185 All-In-One InkJet
234 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!