Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Means that the absorber needs to be changed or you will get ink on the desk under it
Posted on Oct 03, 2018
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: ink absorber full
This is a very common problems with canon printers. They are set for a certain number of prints and they need the ink absorber serviced. Now along with resetting the printer its best to replace the absorber. Here is link to site that has reset instructions.
Posted on Nov 05, 2009
Try to enter service mode and reset EEPROM:
1. Start with the printer OFF
2. Hold down RESUME and then hold down POWER
3. release RESUME
4. press RESUME twice, then release POWER
5. Let green light blink until printer is done moving print head
Press RESUME 4 times then POWER to execute the command
turn the plug off turn on and all ok
Posted on Jul 30, 2010
Canon error e27 ink absorber full/reset process
printer powered off but connected on power source , you must:
1. Press & hold stop/reset button, and then press & hold [ON/OFF] button.
2. When Green power lit, leave stop/reset button & press twice stop/reset (see orange indicator).
3. Leave On/Off button. Printer in actually service mode.
4. Press stop/reset 4 times (see orange indicator) if not blink restart above process from top.
5. After press stop/reset 4 times successful press On/Off button 3 times. printer will off.
6. Press On/Off button.
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2018 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 02, 2011 | Canon MP520 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Oct 04, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90v Printer
Aug 08, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 09, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Jul 26, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 13, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 30, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Dec 13, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP3300 InkJet Photo Printer
397 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!