Your Computer SHOULDl
recognise the player as a USB drive automatically
Manual. download here. http://www.voxxintlcorp.com/docs/common/M2204BL/M2204BL_OM.pdf
'Connecting the Player to the USB port of your computer
• Connect the player to your PC as shown.
• The player will turn on automatically and display "USB connected" on the display. The player will appear as a drive letter on your computer, a Mass Storage Class
(MSC) device, and behave as a detachable drive for file transfer in one or both directions.
• The RCA easyRip Media Software installer is stored in the player, go to MyComputerin the Start menu, find and open the drive letter associated with the player (i.e. LYRA) and then double-click the
rcaeasyrip_setup file to launch the installer.
• The software installer can be deleted from the player after installation to free up more storage spaces.
• It might take several seconds for the player to be detected. Click
Refresh in My Computer or Windows Explorer to make sure the player has been detected.
Don't disconnect the USB cable to the PC or the player during the software installation'