Question about Nike Triax Fly WK0006 009 Watch
Hi, i lost the instructions of my son's gap sport watch. i bought it 2 weeks ago. there are 4 buttons, left side: light, mode - right side : start and reset. pushing the mode button 3 times etc. doesn't work. - thank you for any help - rebecca
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here is the manual from GAP customer service.
Dear gap.com Customer,
Thank you for your email regarding the Sporty Printed Watch user
instructions. Please accept our apologies that no directions were
received with your order.
The instructions are as follows:
Standard Time Adjustment:
1. To set the time, press the Mode button three times (The seconds and
the word Tuesday should start flashing).
2. If the seconds position shows less than 30 seconds, pressing the
Start button will reset the seconds to 00. If the seconds position shows
more than 30 seconds, pressing the Start button will reset the seconds
to 00 and the minutes will increase by 1.
3. Press the Reset button until the area you want to change starts
flashing (i.e., second, minute, hour, day, month, and weekend. Press
Start button once for per unit increment, press and hold for 3 seconds
for speedy advance.
4. At completion, press Mode button to resume standard time display.
To reset the Alarm:
Press the B: Mode button until you reach the alarm.
Press the D: Restart button.
Press the C: Restart button to get back to the time
Posted on Dec 13, 2008
For setting Time & Date...
1. Push "MODE" button three times (change Mode to TimeSet)
Time -> StopWatch -> AlarmTimeSet -> TimeSet -> Time ->...
2. Flashing Second Number Digits
3. Push "RESET" to select...
Second -> Minute -> Hour(12hr<->24hr) ->...
Date -> Month -> Day of Week -> Second -> ....(repeat)
4. Use "START" to set each item...
For setting Alarm ON/OFF
1. Push "RESET" button then Push "START" same time...
Alarm ON -> Alarm OFF -> ... (repeat)
Posted on Apr 12, 2009
Light button is A
Mode button is B
Start button is C
Reset button is D
Standard Time Adjustment:
1) To set time, date, etc. press button B three times (assuming you start in standard time display mode)
2) Press button D until the area you'd like to change is flashing. (i.e.: minutes, date, day, etc.)
3) Press button C to change. Press once for one unit increment of change. Hold for 3 seconds for speedy advance.
4) Press D again until the next area you'd like to change is flashing.
5) At completion of changes press Button B to resume standard time display mode.
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
I think I figured it out: (Start + Reset) = toggle alarm on/off ("ALM" will display in upper left corner when alarm is on. (press Mode once) will bring you in chrono mode, where "start" button starts and stops the chrono, and "reset" button resets it back to zero (press Mode once more) will bring you to setting of time for alarm. Set the "hour" value by pressing "start" repeatedly, then press "reset" and set the "minute" value by pressing "start" repeatedly (press Mode once more) will bring you to setting of time for actual time. Reset the "Seconds" value to zero by pressing "start" button once, then press "reset" and set the "minute" value by pressing "start" repeatedly, then press "reset" and set the "hour" value by pressing "start" repeatedly (if it shows "H" in upper right corner, time will be displayed euro-style 0:00-23:59, if it shows "A" time will be displayed 12am/12pm), then press "reset" and set the "day of month" value by pressing "start" repeatedly, then press "reset" and set the "month" value (1-12) by pressing "start" repeatedly, then press "reset" and set the "day of week" value (Su-Sa) by pressing "start" repeatedly (press Mode once more) voila!
Posted on Jun 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2015 | Watches
Oct 11, 2010 | Watches
Feb 18, 2010 | Watches
Mar 08, 2009 | Armitron Two Tone Sports Watch
Jan 09, 2009 | Columbia All Sport Digi Watch l
Nov 12, 2008 | Watches
2,966 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: