Question about Computers & Internet
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Just power on your laptop and keep pressing F10 key. You will get one wizard to restore your laptop to factory settings.
Posted on Mar 29, 2010
Restore Toshiba to Out of the Box Condition
If your model Toshiba laptop has a Restore partition on thehard drive then follow these steps to restore your Toshiba to the Out of theBox condition.
1. Press and hold the 0 (zero) key and at the same time, tap the power buttononce to switch on
2. When the machine Starts beeping; release the 0 key.
3. When prompted by the warning screen; select Yes to continue with the systemrecovery.
4. Select Recovery of Factory Default Software; click Next.
5. Select Recover to out-of-box state. 6. Click Next again.
7. Click Next to Start recovery.
8. Restart the Toshiba laptop when there restoration process finishes running.Follow the prompts that appear on the screen to set up the laptop's date, timeand language settings.
Posted on Mar 03, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2018 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
on Jul 09, 2011 | Cell Phones
Apr 06, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 27, 2015 | Toshiba e-studio 255 Copiers
Jan 12, 2014 | Toshiba Mini Pll2pu-00901l Nb255-n250...
Apr 30, 2012 | Cell Phones
May 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 01, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 29, 2010 | Sony Computers & Internet
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!