Question about Technics Audio Players & Recorders
The steps are as follows
1) Insert the cassete to be recorded into Deck 1. Put the blank cassete into Deck 2
2) Press Speed to select either normal or X 2 recording speed (this will illuminate on the deck)
3) Press ATC on Deck 2 and it will enter standby mode
4) Press Synchro Start and the recording begins
5) To stop recording press Stop on Deck 2.
Hope this helps. Please do remember to rate my answer. Thanks.
Posted on Aug 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2014 | Technics Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 11, 2014 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 29, 2014 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 02, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 26, 2017 | Panasonic Technics cassette deck rs-br465
Mar 13, 2011 | Technics RS-TR272 Single Cassette Deck
Apr 02, 2010 | Technics Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 05, 2010 | Technics RS-TR575 Single Dual Cassette...
Nov 22, 2007 | Technics RS-TR272 Single Cassette Deck
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!