Question about Sony SLV-D350P DVD Player/VCR
I have mislaid my manual and need instructions of how to tape from the TV onto a video cassette. I have searched your manual page on the internet but cannot find the manual to this particular product.
I have the manual. Are you trying to record something live? if so:
1) Turn on both the DVD/VCR and your TV.
2) Switch the input selector on your TV so that the signal from the player appears on the TV screen (this is usually something like 'input 1' or 'line 1' and so forth)
3) On your remote, set TV/DVD-VIDEO to DVD-Video, then press SELECT VIDEO to control the VCR. These buttons are at the upper left hand corner of the remote controller.
4) To record from a cable box, turn it on.
5) make sure the tape is longer than the total recording time.
6) insert a tape into the VCR.
7) press CH +/- on the remote to select the channel or line input video source to record.
8) select the tape speed SP/EP (SP provides better quality, EP provides three times the recording time as SP)
9) Press the record button to start recording. The VCR display will display the message REC.
Posted on Apr 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2011 | Sony SLV-D350P DVD Player/VCR
Feb 06, 2011 | Sony SLV-D350P DVD Player/VCR
Dec 21, 2009 | Sony SLV-D350P DVD Player/VCR
Dec 18, 2009 | Sony SLV-D350P DVD Player/VCR
Feb 08, 2009 | Sony SLV-D350P DVD Player/VCR
243 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!