Sony 52'' tv model #51ws510. there is gray border on each side & color or brightness, etc. will not adjust. Also, there is a light green & light purple hue around people. Can you help me with this problem. Thank you, John
I just purchased a Sony SLV-798hf VCR secondhand. It did not come with a remote or instructions. Thus I'm unable to set time or use the record function. I tried getting a manual online and was unsucessful.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
How to Format an HP Recovery DriveThe HP Recovery Drive is a partition HP puts on its hard drives for use in case the primary partition becomes corrupt or unusable. The recovery partition contains system files and the ability to boot and repair, format and reinstall the operating system if needed. For those who prefer recovery disks or who don't feel the need for the insurance of the HP Recovery drive, it can be formatted by following the steps below.
Instructions1 Open Disk Management by Right Clicking "My Computer" and selecting "Manage." 2 Click on "Storage" and "Disk Management." 3 Find the Recovery Drive partition. There are usually two partitions: the "C: partition" and the "HP_RECOVERY D: partition."
4 Right-click on "HP_RECOVERY D:" and select "Format." 5 Choose the File system and Allocation Unit Size and click "OK." The HP Recovery Drive partition will format and be available for your specified use
Tips & Warnings Be very careful to not format the C: drive by accident.
Here is a real world example on Fixya.com of some one having a problem getting drivers:
Question: I need drivers for my FC GIGABYTE 8vm533m-rz motherboad
That is a some what a perfect question, the brand has been given and the motherboard modal number has also been given, so finding the drivers will be a peace of cake !
First of all, always go to the makers brand website, in this case we would go to Gigabyte's official website located here
Next, go to support & downloads; Then copy and paste the motherboard modal number ( in this case is 8vm533m-rz ) From there we can get the drivers, located : HERE locate the bios update: HERE and that crucial mobo manual we all seem to lose: HERE
And that's the very basics, the same method would be used for every motherboard. Mostly all manufactures are happy to provide the drivers and support software on there websites.
Nokia life timer is a counter that keeps track of the Total call time of your phone. It will show how much the phone has been used, and it?s the best thing to check if you?re planning to buy a used Nokia Mobile. To see the Total Call Time or the life timer counter, On the standby screen type the following code *#92702689# (Easy way to remember this is ? *#war0anty#). And it will pop up a message that shows the life timer in hours and minutes.
Here is a detailed procedure to make this life timer zero.
REQUIREMENTS: The following files are required to reset the life timer:
PROCEDURE: 1. Download and Extract the lifetimer.pm file, and Download Nemesis Service Suite.
2. Install Nemesis Service Suite on your Computer, It won?t take much time.(select the first option)
3. Install Nokia Cable Drivers (No need to install, if you have Nokia PC Suite already installed)
4. Connect The Phone in ?PC Suite? Mode to the PC
5. Open Nemesis Service Software
6. Click on ?Scan for new Device? Button on Top right Corner
7. It Will take a few seconds to scan, and it will load up the software interface after communicating with the Phone.
8. Click the ?Phone Info? Button.
9. On the Bottom, Select and open the ?Permanent Memory? Tab, which is next to the Fbus info.
10. Click the ?Write? button on Below right, and open the Extracted lifetimer.pm file on your PC.
11. After the lifetimer.pm file is opened , it will immediately start writing it to the Phone?s EEPROM Area.
12. The Procedure will end when the progress bar reaches 20%. This is normal , and on the bottom right side, it will display its done.
13. Unplug the Phone, and Restart it.
14. After boot up, Check the life timer .
Note: This method has been tested on following devices: Nokia 6630, 6670, 6680, 5500 sport, 5700XM, 6110 Navigator, 6120 Classic, N70, N72, N73,N76, E50, E51, E61i, E65, N80, N91, N95, N95 8GB, 5800XM Mobile devices. If you want to try it on other S60v3 or S60v5 mobiles, do it at your own risk.
Power Failure During Writing will cause damage to the Phone, And there is a chance that it might brick the phone as well.
Loose, worn out Data Cables Might fail the Writing process, and there are chances of damage to the EEPROM area of the phone.
Do not attempt this with phones that are not included in the confirmed list.
What is Unlocking? Unlocking a mobile phone is the procss of removing any SIM Card or Network restrictions set on the phone by either the manufacturer of the phone or by the mobile phone's service provider. After unlocking a mobile phone, you can still use it with it's existing network or switch over to any other supported network.