Question about Apple iPhone Smartphone
Try these resets:
1. Press and hold the Home button for at least six seconds, until the application you were using quits.
2. If that doesn't work, turn iPhone off and turn it on again. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on top of iPhone for a few seconds until a red slider appears, and then slide the slider. Then press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
3. If that doesn't work, reset iPhone. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears
1. Remove Sim Card
2. Hold in 'Home' button and 'On/Off' button together until Apple logo appears
3. Replace Sim Card
4. Hold in 'Home' button and 'On/Off' button together until normal phone screen appears.
Also, Try this:
1.) Shut down the iPhone 3G.
2.) Start up iTunes
3.) Hold down HOME button on the iPhone 3G
4.) While keeping the HOME button depressed, plug in the Sync cable
5.) A message will pop up to ask if you want to reset.
6.) Just click YES and the reset process should start.
Posted on Aug 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 30, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 17, 2010 | Electronics - Others
Oct 23, 2010 | AT&T CECT Unlocked i68+ Quadband GSM FM...
Oct 10, 2010 | Handmark Software MobileLists (950142) for...
Mar 08, 2010 | AT&T CECT Unlocked i68+ Quadband GSM FM...
Apr 12, 2008 | Vivitar ViviCam 5100 Digital Camera
968 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!