Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The scanner lock switch may be in the locked position. Lift the cover and check the slide switch located on the top front left. If this is not the problem, you will have to have a service center look at the problem.
Posted on Dec 19, 2009
Canon error e27 ink absorber full/reset process
printer powered off but connected on power source , you must:
1. Press & hold stop/reset button, and then press & hold [ON/OFF] button.
2. When Green power lit, leave stop/reset button & press twice stop/reset (see orange indicator).
3. Leave On/Off button. Printer in actually service mode.
4. Press stop/reset 4 times (see orange indicator) if not blink restart above process from top.
5. After press stop/reset 4 times successful press On/Off button 3 times. printer will off.
6. Press On/Off button.
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
Go into maintenance tab in the printer file.( Control panel, hardware and sound, printers, your printer, select printer preferences, maintenance) Select roller cleaning and follow instructions. That might help.
Posted on Dec 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2013 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
on Apr 06, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 11, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 08, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 22, 2010 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Aug 21, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 27, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!