Question about Canon PIXMA iP5000 InkJet Photo Printer
1) With the printer power turned off, while pressing the Resume/Cancel
button, press and hold the Power button. (DO NOT release the buttons.
The LED lights in
green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (DO NOT release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 2 times, and then release both the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the
Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.)
4) When the LED lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button 4 times (Each time
the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.)
5) After the function (menu) is selected, press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the selected function is performed. (When the operation completes,
the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
Posted on Aug 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 08, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 04, 2010 | Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF8000 InkJet Plotter...
Sep 14, 2009 | Canon i350 InkJet Printer
Jul 23, 2009 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 14, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Aug 23, 2008 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 03, 2007 | Cannon MULTIPASS C530 Printer
Jul 20, 2015 | Canon PIXMA iP5000 InkJet Photo Printer
335 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: