Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Windows 7 genuine logo is not delet by ur process is not work i m not found the wga file in the windows 7
Press win+r type "msconfig" without qoute startup uncheck wga then go to registry editer find all wga entry & remove it
restart ur pc, then go to search check hidden and system file in more advance option find wga then delet it if you cant delete this then download a little software called unlocker 1.8 its free & try to search on google you find it after delete wga.exe or wgasetup.exe restart pc now you happy
Posted on Aug 11, 2009
1) Start windows in safe mode. This may be done by pressing the F8 key during the start up process.
2) When in safe mode click START, click RUN, type REGEDIT
3) When in REGEDIT browse HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFOT\WINDOWSNT\CURRENTVERSION\WINLOGON\NOTIFY
4) When in the NOTIFY sub-directory delete WGALOGON and all of its contents
6) Start Windows normally. At this point, the desktop messages should not appear.
7) Click My Computer, C:\ , WINDOWS, System32, (C:\WINDOWS\System32)
8) When in the System32 sub-directory delete wgatray.exe and wgatray.dll. The WGATray.exe icon is a little blue star-looking thing.
Posted on Aug 08, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2011 | Nitro Soft Nitro CodecPack for Windows7
Feb 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 02, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Dec 06, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Jun 15, 2010 | Intel Pentum 4 3.2Ghz System (SYP32) PC...
Mar 31, 2010 | Acer Computers & Internet
Oct 05, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 27, 2009 | Microsoft Get Genuine Kit for Windows XP...
Mar 22, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Dec 31, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
1,326 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: