Question about Kenmore Washing Machines
My kenmore elite HE3 washing machine has low water volume
For low water volume - or "Trickling" effect...
1. Turn off the water supply to both hoses.
2. Remove hoses (one at a time so you don't get them confused)
3. On the washer side - look for a removeable screen inside wher you just removed the hose.
4. Using a small screwdriver - pop out the screen and reverse-flush it/clean it. It will likely be full of sediment and calcium deposits from your pipes.
5. Replace the inlet screens.
6. Re-fit the hose to the machine.
7. Turn on water supply valves.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
Posted on Sep 11, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2016 | Washing Machines
Jan 27, 2016 | Washing Machines
Dec 06, 2015 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Aug 03, 2014 | Kenmore HE3 Steam 7.2 cu. ft. Super...
Mar 15, 2011 | Washing Machines
May 26, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Mar 16, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Dec 30, 2008 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Mar 09, 2008 | Kenmore 3.8 cu. ft. HE3 Front Load Washer
Nov 15, 2007 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: