Question about Kenmore Washing Machines
My kenmore elite HE3 washing machine has low water volume
For low water volume - or "Trickling" effect...
1. Turn off the water supply to both hoses.
2. Remove hoses (one at a time so you don't get them confused)
3. On the washer side - look for a removeable screen inside wher you just removed the hose.
4. Using a small screwdriver - pop out the screen and reverse-flush it/clean it. It will likely be full of sediment and calcium deposits from your pipes.
5. Replace the inlet screens.
6. Re-fit the hose to the machine.
7. Turn on water supply valves.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
Posted on Sep 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2016 | Washing Machines
Jan 27, 2016 | Washing Machines
Dec 06, 2015 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Aug 03, 2014 | Kenmore HE3 Steam 7.2 cu. ft. Super...
Mar 15, 2011 | Washing Machines
May 26, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Mar 16, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Dec 30, 2008 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Mar 09, 2008 | Kenmore 3.8 cu. ft. HE3 Front Load Washer
Nov 15, 2007 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: