Question about EuroTech EWF272 Extra Large Front Load All-in-One Washer / Dryer
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
How are ya? This is kind of technical information that i'm about to give you, so if you're not that technical then you should call a service technician to diagnose. Good luck and thanks for the inquiry :)
DRIVE MOTOR TACHOMETER ERROR
If the control is unable to properly detect motor speed, the machine shuts down.
If a failure occurs during high-speed spin, the door unlocks after 3 Minutes.
1. Verify the shipping system including shipping bolts, spacers and the power cord are removed.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check drive motor tachometer resistance. It should be approx. 115 ohms.
4. Check wire harness connections between the drive motor and the Motor Control Unit (MCU), and between the MCU and the Central Control Unit (CCU).
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
Posted on Aug 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 28, 2016 | Frigidaire Washing Machines
Jan 17, 2014 | Fisher and Paykel Fisher Paykel Intuitive...
Sep 23, 2013 | LG Washing Machines
Dec 06, 2012 | Frigidaire Washing Machines
Dec 27, 2009 | Creda W100FW Front Load Washer
Nov 16, 2009 | Frigidaire GLTF2940ES Front Load Washer
Nov 02, 2009 | Maytag Washing Machines
Oct 15, 2010 | EuroTech EWF272 Extra Large Front Load...
156 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: