Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
My canon picks e400 is not going in service mode ..What can I do.
Alternative 7 blink s.
Posted on Feb 12, 2019
E400 canon error 5b00
Posted on Oct 03, 2018
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: canon printer displays error
Discharge of the code of the error of the overcrowding of sump - "pampersa"
1. You will turn off printer.
2. retaining button Resume/Cancel (red triangle in the circle) press button POWER - indicator it will catch fire by green color.
3. you will let go button Resume/Cancel, continuing to retain POWER.
4. press button Resume/Cancel of 2 times, retaining POWER, after which you will let go all buttons.
5. when indicator will be lit BY GREEN - press button Resume/Cancel of 4 times!
6. you will turn off printer by button POWER.
Posted on Dec 06, 2007
SOURCE: how to reset canon pixma
The waste ink absorber is full and is triggering error 5B00. To reset the error you need to replace the ink absorber. You may find a cheaper ink absorber kit on Ebay or Amazon.
Posted on Feb 03, 2011
STEP 1: Entering Service ModeYou have to enter in service mode in order to used the resetter. To do that follow this procedure,
1. Turn off the printer without pulling the power cords.2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.4. Then Press Resume button 5 times then let BOTH buttons go.5. You will notice that the Alternate Blinking error is gone, this means that the printer is in Service Mode state.
STEPS 2: Using the Resetter
1. After you download the resetter, extract it and double click "servicetool.exe"2. Press the "Main" Button, Then press "EEPROM Clear" button if a pop-up appear just click OK5. Then power off the printer(sometimes you have to press twice the power button to turn off) and turn on again. and its done!
Posted on Sep 28, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2018 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 11, 2017 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 17, 2015 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 27, 2014 | Canon Pixma MX410 All-In-One Printer
Sep 07, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP287 ALL-IN-ONE INKJET...
Feb 18, 2019 | Canon imageRUNNER 5020 Copier
1,896 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!