Question about Panasonic SC-HT730 System
Unit has been moved frequently in the past several months, but had zero problems until recently. Brand new discs (DVD or CD) started skipping then froze completely. Any selection now attempts reading, but then error message pops up, followed by STOP then DVD H02.
REPLACE THE SPINDLE MOTOR
Posted on Aug 03, 2009
Atikinastarli: I had the same problem (error DVD H02). I took the following steps:
- found problem description in page 37 of the Panasonic SA HTT30 manual at http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/SAHT730.PDF
- turned off and on (did not solve it)
- changed batteries of remote (did not solve it)
- carefuly removed dust from CD-DVD tray
- the last thing I had watched was a DVD made in Brazil, took it out, pressed shift+CD mode in remote
- put an audio CD that I know is high quality
- suddenly, it worked... not sure which of my steps made it happen; maybe a combination of all of them.
Posted on Oct 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2016 | Panasonic SC-HT730 System
Jul 20, 2008 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Apr 03, 2011 | Panasonic DMR-EX75EB-S DVD Recorder/HDD...
Aug 22, 2010 | Rheem Paloma Tankless Water Heaters...
Aug 21, 2009 | Panasonic Heating & Cooling
Aug 09, 2009 | Panasonic SC-HT730 System
May 09, 2009 | Kenmore 3.8 cu. ft. HE3t Front Load Washer
Feb 12, 2008 | Panasonic DMR-ES10 DVD Recorder
May 24, 2006 | Panasonic PV-D734S DVD Player/VCR
694 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!