If your device goes blank and is unresponsive to correct to problem hold the menu button on lower left of the device for 30 seconds. This should shut down the device then it can reboot and turn on after a min. If your also having problems having your computer recognizing the device this can solve that problem as well. At least sometimes. Good Luck.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You will need to get your player into Recover mode.
1) Move "Hold Switch" to "Hold"
2) Press REC switch and power on switch untill the display shows "Recover Mode"
3) Then connect your player to your PC. The player should now show up as a removable drive.
4) Open "Notepad" on your PC and save an empty file named sansa.fmt on that removable drive.
5) Safely remove the drive and move "hold" switch to "No-Hold"
6) The display should say something like "formatting"
7) Then your Sansa will restart in MTP mode.
I have a proplem with my sansa e250 after upgrading it. Now I can't start my sansa. The whole sansa is frozen. Just appear SanDisk logo on the screen, blue wheel lite and that's all.
I tryed several time to reset it by pressing the power on (menu) buton for more than 15 sec. It power of after that, but when I try to start it again problem persist - sansa e250 is frozen after logo of sandisk apear on the screen.
Please help me
is my sansa broke or wat. when i plug the usb cord in the sansa comes on and wen i take it out it goes off , but the screen don't come on......i suffered the problem of wen the screen do come on it stops at the sansa rhapsody part then start over back to the big sansa screen then sansa rhapsody..........someone please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You gotta put your installation cd into the computer and install the Sansa Media Converter. That will put all the pictures and videos on the mp3 player. To get it "unfrozen" just press and hold the power button for 15 to 20 sec.