- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi,if I was you I would put the distributor in the only way it will fit.
as long as you have got the valve and crank timing gear setup correctly you cant do eny damage.if you have set the valve and crank so when you turn the crank twice from tdc mark and the marks line up then you can sort out the ignition timing out after.
hope this was some help
hi dee, its simple when you buy your gear head WC330I cam they have give one Installation CD its called web cam Drive, just put the CD in your CD ROM and double click that EXE setup file and in few min your cam is ready to work.
IF you don't have you Web cam drive no issue you this link copy and paste to your browser
Before connecting the camera you need to download and install camera software. Go to the manufacturer website and download camera software. Keep camera disconnected untill asked by driver setup program.
Things you need before connecting web camera;
• Webcam • USB cord (usually mini) • A PC(Personal Computer) • Mouse • Keyboard
Please follow the links below for connecting the web cam;
1. Make sure you have or buy a webcam.They are usually $20-$30.Make sure you have an open USB port on your PC.
2. Now Connect USB via Webcam.Then via PC.
3. Now you will then have a setup popup so if you have a popup block un block it now and restart your computer.
4. When computer it restarted you will do the setup. If the setup doesn't come up then check the connection and restart computer
5. Then when setup is completed then make sure your web cam is up on your computer very stedy.Then do a test before you do a conversation. This is usually to see if you would need any extra lighting or not.
6. Now enjoy webcam.I would recommend to keep your web cam connected so you wouldn't have to go though this again but if you cant then just reconnect and usually you would be ok.
Hope it works.
Computer and Accessories Premium Expert
In msn live click on show menu then tools option for cam setup
If that don't work click again show menu then actions then video then show my webcam or start video conversation.
If taht does'nt work then I would assume it's something in your camera setup itself
Make sure the IBM PC/Net Camera is unplugged from the computer before installing this software.
Click [YES] to continue, the exe will then extract setup files to c:\\setup folder.
Go to C:\\setup folder, you will find Setup.exe there, double-click to run it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- low feed backs hurt my ratings and I am tring to help you with your problem,so let me know that the information i given you is helpfull or not