Question about Eclipse (AVN7000) Car DVD Player
• After it says “CALL 800” on screen
• Press and hold MAP and AV buttons at the same time
• While holding MAP and AV buttons, Press the
MENU button 5 times continuously
• Screen will show up with 6 digit security code
• Enter Unlock Code by using touch screen
• After entering the unlock code press ENTER on
Posted on Oct 11, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 13, 2016 | Eclipse Car Audio & Video
Apr 07, 2014 | Eclipse (AVN7000) Car DVD Player
May 11, 2012 | Car Audio & Video
Apr 27, 2010 | Eclipse (AVN7000) Car DVD Player
Mar 20, 2010 | Eclipse (AVN7000) Car DVD Player
Feb 26, 2010 | Eclipse (AVN7000) Car DVD Player
Mar 16, 2009 | Eclipse (AVN7000) Car DVD Player
228 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: