Question about Acer Aspire One A150-1006 Notebook
When I create an account It says to check my answers even when they are correct
Hello acrosbyabc...If you are getting an internet exlplore script error..
You can try the following.
Open IE (Internet Explorer)
Go to Tools then select Internet Options
Go to Advanced tab
Tick Disable Script debugging (other)
Tick Disable Script debugging (internet explorer)
Press Apply then click OK
1. Go to the Start menu and choose "Run..."
2. Type "regsvr32 actxprxy.dll" and click "OK." You should see some text that reads "DllRegisterServer in actxprxy.dll succeeded".
3. Now go to the Start menu again and choose "Run..."
4. Type "regsvr32 shdocvw.dll" and click "OK." You should now see some text that reads "DllRegisterServer in shdocvw.dll succeeded".
5. Restart your computer....
Also you can try useing another browser...like Firefox.
Good luck..i hope this helps, please rate me a fixya.
Posted on Aug 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 22, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Feb 01, 2015 | Yahoo Computers & Internet
Nov 16, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Oct 06, 2014 | Apple iTunes
Jan 14, 2014 | Google Gmail
Aug 18, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
May 30, 2010 | Google Gmail
Jun 02, 2009 | Computers & Internet
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: