Question about LeapFrog Custom Learning Case
I've had good luck blowing hard into the game cartidge slot or blowing it out with canned air. Seems to be repetitive for some time and then clears up for a while.
Posted on Sep 11, 2009
Try looking inside the cartridge slot. if one of the contacts ts lower than any of the others then that is your problem.
Posted on Mar 13, 2010
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Follow these steps To reset the Didj to factory settings and solve your problem:
1) Launch LeapFrog Connect
2) On your computer keyboard, press "Ctrl + Shift + R"
(on a Mac "Command + Shift + R").
This should bring up a window that says "Connect the device you would like to reset"
3) Connect the Didj and turn it on
4) Follow the on screen messaging to reset the Didj
5) Eject the Didj when the reset is complete
6) Recreate the profile on the Didj and then turn it off
7) Close and then open LeapFrog Connect
8) Connect the Didj and turn it on
9) You may be prompted the Didj needs an update. Accept this update
10) Get your parents to sign into the parent account and link a footprint to the current profile.
Mar 04, 2011 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Didj Racing -...
Mar 26, 2010 | LeapFrog Didj Console
Jan 08, 2010 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Gaming System
Jun 29, 2009 | LeapFrog Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 12, 2009 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Gaming System
Jan 19, 2009 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Didj Racing -...
Jan 18, 2009 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Didj Racing -...
Jan 16, 2009 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Case
Dec 27, 2008 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Case
1,141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: