Question about Olympus SP-350 Digital Camera
It may be time for a firmware upgrade that the company will do for $50. Otherwise try your menu and make sure no effects are enabled.
Posted on Aug 01, 2009
Lenses ever got fogged up going from cold to hot?
Posted on Aug 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Nov 20, 2010 | NetGear WGT624 Wireless Router
Dec 07, 2009 | Insignia IS-LCDTV32 32 in. Television
Jul 21, 2009 | Samsung SyncMaster 940N Flat panel Monitor
Jan 29, 2009 | Panasonic TH-37PX50U 37 in. HD-Ready...
Jul 01, 2008 | Mitsubishi WS-65515 65" TV
Mar 01, 2008 | JVC HD-61Z886 61" Rear Projection HDTV
Nov 06, 2007 | Hitachi 51F59 51" HDTV Projection...
Oct 27, 2007 | Hitachi 65F59 65" HDTV
Nov 23, 2006 | Hitachi 53SBX59B 53" Rear Projection...
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: